Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi o-o

sonic5051sonic5051 Member Posts: 2

So, me and my friends need a new game.

Our standards are:

Must be Real Time combat

No FPS

No Turn Based

Side Scrollers are okay, we're from Grand Chase anyway

Something a crap computer can run

No Dragons Nest

No Nexon in general.

Team Oriented

Nothing requiring hamachi 

Preferably F2P

No Stamina system

Thanks in advance, we'll probabaly be willing to work around some standards if not all can be pleased.

Comments

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I'd suggest Vindictus or RaiderZ. both good games. or if you can pony up the 60 GW2. Aion is fun.

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• sonic5051sonic5051 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by fitzgiggler
    Vindictus 

Doubt our friend can run it.

But thanks for the other suggestions :D

• SanelessSaneless Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I used to play cabal when it first came out that game seemed pretty fun but im not sure how it is now. I hear raiderz is decent as well
  • pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Forsaken world is  pretty good too and anybody can run that. if you choose to playany of those games if you want some advice look  me up, I'm Pantheron in all of them. and i second Cabal online, another game anybody  can run. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91
    how about dragonsaga/dragonica? and i heard the SEA server one will be relaunched, that is if you feel like playing on SEA though.

• KilawuaKilawua Member Posts: 52
    Path of Exile would be an easy game to run. Would probably be fun with your friends too. :P
  • MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

mebbe you can try Cabal NA :3

been playing it for the past few days - it runs on the not so high-specced computers and its pretty decent :3

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Originally posted by edtanxxx
    how about dragonsaga/dragonica? and i heard the SEA server one will be relaunched, that is if you feel like playing on SEA though.

I'll back this one up, it seems like the only game thats going to fit your preferences.