Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HUGE Membership/Points savings

marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
So Funcom has a promotion where you can save on memberships until Jan 7th. I for example took the 1 year membership which works out to be $6.99 per month. That's like getting $10.00 worth of points for $6.99 each month. On top of it all if a DLC that comes out in the future costs $20.00 you're only getting it for the $6.99 price because members will never pay more then the points they receive in a given month.

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Ok why not just get the Life-Time Subscription before it goes F2p ?

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

Ok why not just get the Life-Time Subscription before it goes F2p ?

Huh? Do you even play or follow the game? Maybe I'm missing something but what you said didn't make sense. The game is already B2P. 

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    B2P for now, but implementing DLCs actualy make it pure F2P...
  • OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Originally posted by marz.at.play
    So Funcom has a promotion where you can save on memberships until Jan 7th. I for example took the 1 year membership which works out to be $6.99 per month. That's like getting $10.00 worth of points for $6.99 each month. On top of it all if a DLC that comes out in the future costs $20.00 you're only getting it for the $6.99 price because members will never pay more then the points they receive in a given month.

Yeah it's a pretty good deal, and the game itself is $22.50 and Amazon and Steam currently.  There might be a Jan 1 or 2 sale, but I think the Issue 5 DLC becomes a paid Issue as of Jan. 1