Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excellent game

2»

Comments

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    Originally posted by Celusios

What then gets me is people are all over Darkfall Unholy Wars and all into it... but it's in a far worse state than Mortal, it has bugs (public knowledge) including a MAJOR one mortal NEVER had, it's failed to deliver several times (to be released in November, then December, now a very bad beta), and to add their support is just as lacking as MO's (being a small company).

Not really, DFUW has only 2 major bugs (public knowledge as you say, so no NDA issue here). These should take a couple days to fix and once they are fixed the rest of the game is complete and runs great.

That said, as for MO vs DFUW: imho both are great but lacking. The best would be if the 2 teams would join to make 1 game: "Mortal Darkfall Online"  -> the fun DF combat and pve MO doesn't have + the sanbox features DF doesn't have.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

So you worked for like 2 days grinding mats and making things, you went to sell it all and someone stole all your moeny, erasing your last 2 days worth of effort and you like this?  Hmm.

So if it would of been 4 days worth of effort erased that would of been even better, even more fun?  How about 2 weeks worth of effort erased, pure euphoria I presume?

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    Originally posted by BigMango
    Originally posted by Celusios

What then gets me is people are all over Darkfall Unholy Wars and all into it... but it's in a far worse state than Mortal, it has bugs (public knowledge) including a MAJOR one mortal NEVER had, it's failed to deliver several times (to be released in November, then December, now a very bad beta), and to add their support is just as lacking as MO's (being a small company).

Not really, DFUW has only 2 major bugs (public knowledge as you say, so no NDA issue here). These should take a couple days to fix and once they are fixed the rest of the game is complete and runs great.

That said, as for MO vs DFUW: imho both are great but lacking. The best would be if the 2 teams would join to make 1 game: "Mortal Darkfall Online"  -> the fun DF combat and pve MO doesn't have + the sanbox features DF doesn't have.

Two? We can discuss in PM's (being we're both in beta) about all the critical bugs the game has. However about your second thing you got it backwards. Darkfall's combat is pathetic, but the PVE aspect is indeed better. Mortal also has a far more realistic grind as you can be competetive within a week opposed to months. I do agree though, together they can make a far better game. OH AND Mortal's graphics take a giant poop on Darkfalls.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    The OP self-deleted and the thread has mostly become about the OP as well as a rather off topic discussion. Locking this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.