Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better than my initial impression from beta

dimnikardimnikar Member Posts: 271

I tried PS2 during beta and hated it. I was high on BF3 at the time and this just didn't compare. In many ways, it still doesn't.

Gave it another go tonight and I found myself enjoying it!

I still have no idea what to do or where to go, which is fantastic - I love that in a new game, so I just followed the biggest group I could find and found myself on the frontlines doing all sorts of fun things.

I won't be going hardcore (not enough time for that), but I'm glad it's still fun for a bit of casual shooting.

It's very rare for me to change my mind about a game like this (feeling it's bad at first, then doing a 180 and start liking it). So this is special (for me).

Comments

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Glad your enjoying the game, I think if more players gave it a go they might surprise themselves.

After the beta i was also extremely down on this game, vowed never to play it  but some friends wanted to give it a go and grudingly i agreed to come along, found it hard to put it down since then (like you, i was wrong). While PS2 has it's issues, fundimentally it's a fun game, especially if your playing with a group of friends.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)