Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Good PVE game

elistrangeelistrange Member Posts: 157
I am looking for a good PVE MMO game. I am don't care if it has PVP. Dungeons, Quests, Instances, and strong lore is what I am looking for. 

Currently Play: ?
Occasionally Play: Champions, Pirates of the Burning Sea, WOW, EVE ONLINE

Comments

• ezpz77ezpz77 Member Posts: 227
    World of Warcraft.
  • elistrangeelistrange Member Posts: 157
    besides that one

• StormwindXStormwindX Member Posts: 168
    Rift, maybe? IMO it is the best MMO out there right now... especially if you're more into PvE than PvP.
  • Stryx74Stryx74 Member UncommonPosts: 66
     You should try Lord of the Rings Online. It has a good f2p model that lets you experience quite a lot without having to pay a dime. The pve questing follows the books, and you play a role throughout their events, and of course the lore is plentiful.
  • BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by elistrange
    I am looking for a good PVE MMO game. I am don't care if it has PVP. Dungeons, Quests, Instances, and strong lore is what I am looking for. 

Isn't that pretty much every PvE game out there?  And one persons opinion of good could be far different from your opinion.

You could get just as much useful information by looking at the game list!  Good luck.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I honestly don't know why anyone would ask here. You'll only get the fanboy's of whichever game saying that you should try their game.  If you want a suitable response, be more descriptive with your description of what you want.  

I play GW2 and I find the PvE to be very entertaining, and the dungeons are challenging.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298
    I've been enjoying Wakfu lately.  It is certainly different than most other mmo's out right now.
  • elistrangeelistrange Member Posts: 157

Thank you for your responses. 

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

IF your looking for something that will start of very simple and grindy and expand as you play then you are best suited towards GW2.

However if you looking for something where you customize almost every aspect of your character you will lean closer to TSW.

Both games are B2P and have seen a growing amount of interest as of late.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    If your looking for a game that has a vast amount of PVE content with over 90 dungeons then i would download Vanguard.

• MyTabbycatMyTabbycat Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Click on the Game List tab in the upper left (right next to the Home tab). You can sort the list by Hype/Rating. I think they list just about every MMO game in existance plus all those coming up in the future. I've found a few good games that way. No one can really tell you which game to play because no one knows exactly what you like as well as you do!