Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Origins Of Malu: December State of Development Letter Posted

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,572MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Origins of Malu site has been updated with the latest in a series of monthly updates. The letter goes into what the team has been working on, development milestones met and what is in the near and upcoming future.

The last couple of months have been a whirlwind of activity for The Origins of Malu team. So, where to start? First, let's talk about the appearance of lack of noise. We may have seemed to fall off the grid from time to time but our commitment is to our community. We are a small team and when push comes to shove, we focus on the development of the gameplay and the world, over updating the website with new content. As we get closer to release, this will change but for now we want to be open and honest and set proper expectations for our team and all those involved.

Read the full update letter on the Origins of Malu site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore salem, ORPosts: 672Member

I actually clicked the link....then i went to this button...

http://originsofmalu.com/?q=features

Then i got intrigued. Curious to see how these features truly function with interface and mechanics.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• KanylKanyl a cold placePosts: 246Member Uncommon
    Really looking forward to this game! Looks amazing in my eyes and if they make it really good, it might become one of my favorite games. Atleast, I hope so! Absolutely love the "atmosphere"!
  • NL-RikkertNL-Rikkert schagenPosts: 121Member Uncommon
    Sounds interesting, I really the fact that players will control most of the game. Just curious if the can deliver. I'm keeping my eyes on you.

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

• NL-RikkertNL-Rikkert schagenPosts: 121Member Uncommon
    really like the fact* (damn why can't you edit from mobile devices..)

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore salem, ORPosts: 672Member
    Nice that others see the potential in this also. The "atmosphere" as you said, looks amazing. Very cool lighting effects. Hope I see someting about this again closer to beta/launch.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.