Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside 2 - Triple SC and Double EXP Weekend

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

John Smedley of SOE announced on Twitter that starting the 21st of Dec, SOE is offering triple SC and double EXP for players of Planetside 2.  So if you have been on the fence about this game now might be the time to give it a shot.     By the way the double EXP is actually running from the 21st to January 2.   That is great news for PS2 Players.  

Smedley wanted to clarify that the triple SC is for Friday the 21st of Dec only.   So make sure you make note of that.  The double EXP Friday is actually extended from Dec 21st to Jan 2nd.   That is a wickedly awesome deal and a good Christams present from SOE - so if you are a PS2 player - it is a very welcomed gift.   :)

Comments

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    And apparently this doesn't end until January 2nd. What a nice promotion.
  • VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198
    Sweet, I'm going to have to buy some SC and get the other weapons for my Reaver...now I just need to find an outfit on Genudine.
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by VirgoThree
    Sweet, I'm going to have to buy some SC and get the other weapons for my Reaver...now I just need to find an outfit on Genudine.

Come play with us the 4475th Ranger Elite or join SKIN.   We team up and do ops together.  :)  

Originally posted by Teala

Come play with us the 4475th Ranger Elite or join SKIN.   We team up and do ops together.  :)  

Awesome, I'll have to contact someone in your outfit!

• banshe13banshe13 Member CommonPosts: 200

they need to do the x2 every weekend as is all the servers are on low unless pirm time and even then servers normaly only go to med with 1 or 2 high.  Then you mix that with the train wreak of patch 1 where they broke there own game. Now they made it where you can have 3 guys per server so you can 1 for each faction. I can tell you how that works every one jumps to the biggest zerg faction with only 30% of the pop being on the 2ed biggest zerg side.

Then you basicly just farm at choke points or trade map check points all day and night.

You can contact me(TrooperShae in game name)  or Neoki, or The Angst,  or if you just see one the 4475th members in game give them a tell and they'll get you in the Outfit.   We try to play almost every night around 7pm PST and till whenever.   :)

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Lol what? They don't let you cross faction.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    ah awesoem i missed the last xp thingy :)

Triple Station Cash is live right now at the SOE store for Planetside 2.   Get it while the getting is good!   See you all in game.

You can contact me(TrooperShae in game name)  or Neoki, or The Angst,  or if you just see one the 4475th members in game give them a tell and they'll get you in the Outfit.   We try to play almost every night around 7pm PST and till whenever.   :)

I'll try to send you a message tonight or tomorrow night. My guy is Thanatos824

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

Originally posted by Teala Originally posted by VirgoThree Originally posted by Teala Originally posted by VirgoThree Sweet, I'm going to have to buy some SC and get the other weapons for my Reaver...now I just need to find an outfit on Genudine.
    I'll try to send you a message tonight or tomorrow night. My guy is Thanatos824

We'll be on after server restart :) I'll add you and keep a look out for you.

-Neoki

TwitchTV: iNeoki

Just a reminder that you can get Triple SC today only, the 29th, so if you were thinking about it, now might be a good time to get it before the offer expires.   :)   
  • rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    I took advantage of the sale and picked up 1500 SC.  Bought both the lock-on anti tank and anti aircraft missle launchers for my heavy assault.