Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me out with picking a class to heal with?

CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194

I've rolled a cleric, but to be honest, I don't know which prebuilt I should follow for healing. I'll hopefully be healing mostly in warfronts, solo questing and a dungeon here and then.

Which prebuilt should I follow? Been following the steam punk build so far.

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

If you really want to compete, especially in warfronts, you want to check out the builds on the official class forums or make your own. I don't know anyone that uses prebuilt builds in warfronts at endgame.

The prebuilt builds are good enough to get by but are definately not the best.. and it's intended that way. What would be the point of all the soul flexibility if the game gave you the best builds anyway?

If you are leveling though, mostly solo, then you probably won't want to be in a healing spec anyway. I don't know how new you are but you get more builds eventually and can switch between them whenever you like out of combat. By the end you will have 6 builds that you switch between on a regular basis.

Being new though, I wouldn't worry about all that just yet. Just pick a prebuilt you like the sound of and roll with it and have fun.. just make sure you understand why the prebuilt works. You'll pick everything else up during the journey and will be in a good position to make the right calls when you get to the point of needing to.

Don't overthink it until you need to.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.