Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question regarding subscription.

likeafoxlikeafox Member UncommonPosts: 49
I played rift when it came out and stopped playing after the free month. Recently decided to give it a try again with that free storm legion access from Dec 14th to Dec 18th. Did they change the subscription model because I'm still able to play with no subscription.

Comments

• likeafoxlikeafox Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Originally posted by likeafox
    I played rift when it came out and stopped playing after the free month. Recently decided to give it a try again with that free storm legion access from Dec 14th to Dec 18th. Did they change the subscription model because I'm still able to play with no subscription.

If you are below level 20 it is free to play forever. If you are above 20 and it is still free for you, I say enjoy it while it lasts :) , maybe it's a little present from Trion ha!

I have one character that is over 20 and I was still able to log on her and play around. I did have to call customer service to get back into my account because my password was changed and secret questions weren't working. The guy was very nice and I had told him that he was very helpful and was the best customer service I've had. Told him happy holidays and all that jazz. Maybe he did slip in a gift lol. But I will definitely enjoy it, the game feels so much better now.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by DMKano

If you are below level 20 it is free to play forever. If you are above 20 and it is still free for you, I say enjoy it while it lasts :) , maybe it's a little present from Trion ha!

I have one character that is over 20 and I was still able to log on her and play around. I did have to call customer service to get back into my account because my password was changed and secret questions weren't working. The guy was very nice and I had told him that he was very helpful and was the best customer service I've had. Told him happy holidays and all that jazz. Maybe he did slip in a gift lol. But I will definitely enjoy it, the game feels so much better now.

Welcome back, Rift is one of my favorite MMOs. The game has changed a lot since it came out.