Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How the hell is this a trending game?

ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
Proof that yet again the hype meeter is jacked beyond belief.

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

It's a report on what kinds of information is being downloaded from this website. If 'The War Z' is at the top of the list, and it gets shown at the top of the list, then it's not jacked.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

BUYER BEWARE - Click to enlarge the details of the game features on STEAM, with the facts in red:

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    The game is really good. Except for fans of DayZ that want a hardcore experience...this is WAY better for the casual player and someone who wants to play an hour (or less) and accomplish a lot.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• Sora2810Sora2810 Member Posts: 567
    Originally posted by TheScavenger
    The game is really good. Except for fans of DayZ that want a hardcore experience...this is WAY better for the casual player and someone who wants to play an hour (or less) and accomplish a lot.

The game idea is really good; but the software and developers could use some work..

Played - M59, EQOA, EQ, EQ2, PS, SWG[Favorite], DAoC, UO, RS, MXO, CoH/CoV, TR, FFXI, FoM, WoW, Eve, Rift, SWTOR, TSW.
    Playing - PS2, AoW, GW2

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Sora2810
    Originally posted by TheScavenger The game is really good. Except for fans of DayZ that want a hardcore experience...this is WAY better for the casual player and someone who wants to play an hour (or less) and accomplish a lot.
    The game idea is really good; but the software and developers could use some work..

That sounds like a lot of games on this site.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• xenoracexenorace Member UncommonPosts: 205
    One thing I would also like to point out is the system requirements. Quadcore or better? 4gigs of RAM or better? Nvidia 460 or better? No offense, but the game is not that graphics intensive IMO. I had everything maxed and the game still looked like crap to me. I have only a dual core AMD, and an ATI 5750 vid card.

S.C.I.F.I
    <Sights, Clouded, In, False, Illusions>

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by ragz45
    Proof that yet again the hype meeter is jacked beyond belief.

agreed. at best its bad database coding. at worst there's some favoritism being played for recompense. i mention the second option because this has gone on far too long. so either they can't afford a coder to fix this issue or they don't want it fixed.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse