Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update Beta ETA TO BETA 2 HOURS

2»

Comments

• ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354
    Maybe Darkfall is the collaboration between Psychology students and Programming students trying to see how far the human mind can be pushed before it snaps, using a buggy game and empty promises as the method of testing.
  • YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    Originally posted by bingo69
    Originally posted by YojimboBimbo
    None of you are going to give a shit once it does release so just be patient and wait.  

Wrong... the compagny is the big shit behind the scene of tghe game we plplay. Like i don tplay any game from sony and EA anymore due tot he crap they did, Aventurine is right netx to this. Of course, I knew about allt he crap that was going to happen sicne I was in DF1 beta and on launch but damn I didn't expect them to fail so miserably today. This was such a shame on them. They're just ruining more and more their reputation and killing the game sklowy but surely.

Not really wrong.  If a consumer doesn't like a company, then their best bet to not fund the company.  Despite your reasonings for supporting them, the fact is, you continue to support the company.  So best to just get over it now.  Hope it releases soon personally, but if not, I wouldn't get so worked up over it.

None of you are going to give a shit once it does release so just be patient and wait.  

Wrong... the compagny is the big shit behind the scene of tghe game we plplay. Like i don tplay any game from sony and EA anymore due tot he crap they did, Aventurine is right netx to this. Of course, I knew about allt he crap that was going to happen sicne I was in DF1 beta and on launch but damn I didn't expect them to fail so miserably today. This was such a shame on them. They're just ruining more and more their reputation and killing the game sklowy but surely.

Not really wrong.  If a consumer doesn't like a company, then their best bet to not fund the company.  Despite your reasonings for supporting them, the fact is, you continue to support the company.  So best to just get over it now.  Hope it releases soon personally, but if not, I wouldn't get so worked up over it.

If the company does such a terrible job with treating customers that it attracts far fewer than it could, and drives away some that it has, this can lead to nobody being able to play the game as it was shut down.

At least until the next iteration.

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    OH SHII!!! They're giving more ETA's!? LOLL. I wonder if in foreign countries they have the store of the boy who cried wolf...
    Originally posted by Zyzra

If the company does such a terrible job with treating customers that it attracts far fewer than it could, and drives away some that it has, this can lead to nobody being able to play the game as it was shut down.

Certainly true, but honestly, the furthest any of this will go is rabble rousing on these forums.  None of you are really going to vote with your wallet.

Certainly true, but honestly, the furthest any of this will go is rabble rousing on these forums.  None of you are really going to vote with your wallet.

They have never received any money from me.  I did not pre order their latest game.

Had it been an interesting new title, with communicated and on time deadlines, as well as plentiful information surrounding the game and its changes and additions, and it looked fun, I would have probably bought it.

I'm a sucker for most MMOs.  I've played sooo many.

This time I did vote.

They have never received any money from me.  I did not pre order their latest game.

Had it been an interesting new title, with communicated and on time deadlines, as well as plentiful information surrounding the game and its changes and additions, and it looked fun, I would have probably bought it.

I'm a sucker for most MMOs.  I've played sooo many.

This time I did vote.

Glad to hear SOMEONE finally did.

I'm happy to support developers, and sometimes just happy to play a game I enjoy.  I buy indie games, some are shockingly good despite tiny development teams.

MMOs and some non multiplayer games too seem to get away with more and more these days.  Since the Internet is everywhere, it seems to be they feel releasing a product and fixing it later is not only acceptable, but par for the course.

I played so much Goldeneye years ago.  Never had a patch to download for that to fix issues, nor did I have to buy the secret "extra" levels in a DLC shop.  I didn't have to buy extra characters for multiplayer either, unlocked more by playing.  Crazy sounding, isn't it?

I'm happy to support developers, and sometimes just happy to play a game I enjoy.  I buy indie games, some are shockingly good despite tiny development teams.

MMOs and some non multiplayer games too seem to get away with more and more these days.  Since the Internet is everywhere, it seems to be they feel releasing a product and fixing it later is not only acceptable, but par for the course.

I played so much Goldeneye years ago.  Never had a patch to download for that to fix issues, nor did I have to buy the secret "extra" levels in a DLC shop.  I didn't have to buy extra characters for multiplayer either, unlocked more by playing.  Crazy sounding, isn't it?

I agree with ya mate.  Good post