Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class(es) would you recommend for a soloer?

TheScavengerTheScavenger Matrix, NYPosts: 1,015Member Uncommon

Not to say I want to solo 100% of the time...but often I like going at my own pace, and doing my own thing. When I played AC2 a decade ago I was a tactiction...but I was also a young kid (even younger with the first AC :P) and didn't really know what the heck I was doing and sucked with all the classes. :P

Never really tried any other class except the tactiction really. While I sucked, I thought it was fun.

So, any class suggestions to try in AC2 that makes good soloers? Are tactictions good for that? Can always go back to my old roots ;P But I don't know if I want to actually try any others out. The bee hive class sounds rather cool and unique. Don't think they solo very well though, but that is only going by what one person said.

My Skyrim website (mods, screenshots, stories and other games I play(ed) 
http://vendayn.wixsite.com/skyrimvendayn

Comments

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,022Member Uncommon
    Every class can solo but I hear the Tactician is very powerful cause he can summon turrets. I'm also new to the game.
  • oubersoubers bazelPosts: 854Member Uncommon

if you dont mind some camping then you should go tactician for sure.....setup walls en blast all that spawns near it.....it ownz for powerlvling.....but you can also enjoy the game as an option and not powerlvl at a stationary post :p

whatever you fancy.

• RingsideRingside joliette, QCPosts: 244Member Uncommon
    One of the best soloer was the feral tumerok melee of i remember right it has a beatle pet later on