Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Board game development

coretex666coretex666 PragueMember Posts: 2,576 Rare

It may be a wrong place to ask, but does anyone here on the forum have any experience / knowledge related to development of a board game (RPG) for commercial purposes?

In case it is against some rules or just generally considered inappropriate to ask here, just delete the thread.

Thx

Comments

• BenediktBenedikt PragueMember Posts: 1,406 Uncommon

i think you would have much better chance to get some informed answer if you ask on boardgeek instead of here.

http://boardgamegeek.com/

• coretex666coretex666 PragueMember Posts: 2,576 Rare

wow thats an ugly page :)

But thanks anyway, I will take a look there.

I was just trying my luck here as this is the only RPG related forum I am registered at.

• argoriusargorius Sandy, UTMember Posts: 17
    Originally posted by coretex666
    wow thats an ugly page :) But thanks anyway, I will take a look there. I was just trying my luck here as this is the only RPG related forum I am registered at.

That is an awesome site and includes everything you ever hoped for if you like boardgames...really comprehensive and so many wonderful things...

• coretex666coretex666 PragueMember Posts: 2,576 Rare
    Originally posted by argorius
    Originally posted by coretex666
    wow thats an ugly page :) But thanks anyway, I will take a look there. I was just trying my luck here as this is the only RPG related forum I am registered at.

That is an awesome site and includes everything you ever hoped for if you like boardgames...really comprehensive and so many wonderful things...

I believe you and I will definitely take a look there.

I didnt mean to be rude or anything. It was just that I clicked on the link, that page openned and it kind of looked quite bad in direct comparison with this page which has quite nice design, imo.