Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Euros playing Wulin

DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

I see that AOW is now available for the US. Im dying to try wulin.

Any ideas on how far behind it is or when we can have a look?

Comments

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    Originally posted by DonY81

i don't see why there is a diffrence anayway. English is english. Nearly all europeans can talk read and write it. No need for german and France servers and translations tbh.

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

well whats the deal with the servers i assume they are all US in Wushu?

then there maybe the lag thing

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885

Age Of Wulin does not start it's first beta until early 2013, feb is my guess. That's why many of us european are in the Age Of Wushu beta which is the US version of the game. Go to the Age Of Wushu forums on this site and the main Age Of Wushu site.

ok ive never really tried playing on US servers do you get much lag etc?

this is my main concern.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

well whats the deal with the servers i assume they are all US in Wushu?

then there maybe the lag thing

lag was fine, just try it ^^

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

wierd i keep trying to do the free play thing but it keeps saying acc is already active?

• Butch808Butch808 Member UncommonPosts: 369
    i get 170ms to 600ms from UK to age of wushu server, so yeah it's playable if you don't want to pvp, otherwise wait till wulin, i brought the deluxe version of age of wushu and i'm about to get a refund because of the ping.
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

I am planning on playing Wulin when it comes out (prefer stuff happening in a time zone that is not 9 hours behind mine), but I have been playing the Wushu beta and am amazed by the performance.

I am playing from Czech Republic and have 150-600ms but the latency isn't really noticeable at all, and with all graphics maxed and in 2560x1600 resolution I get 35-45fps. It looks and plays really well!

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    wierd i keep trying to do the free play thing but it keeps saying acc is already active?

Were you able to register? Does this happen when you try and download the game? And when you get to the download portion I would suggest downloading the game in the pieces and not in the one file format.

• samvenicesamvenice Member UncommonPosts: 153

I wouldn't hold my breath: the US version is lagging badly (and I have a kickass connection), making combat not an enjoyable experience.

The UI is bugged and broken, and one of my main quests to advance in unlocking scholars skill is stuck because of UI bugs..

The US version is managed by SnailGames US (while game in the east is managed by SnailGames there): if this is what an almost "1st hand westernization" is about (and they are already selling the game and there's no wipe, so can't really call it a beta right?), I fear gpotato 3rd party hosting will not be much better.

A shame, really - game had so much potential and has so much to do (and has quite a few innovations never seen before)

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

this game its like a diamond in brute but i think these companies have no clue how to deal with it, maybe Gpotato makes it better for us in EU....