Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3Day Trial?

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

anyone can give me link for  downloads 3days  trial?

i cant find at  site

Comments

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    I couldn't find it either.  It's possible that the trial is being reworked since the game went B2P.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    oh ok then i will buy at steam soon this months hope bill be cheaper
  • OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Originally posted by davc123

anyone can give me link for  downloads 3days  trial?

i cant find at  site

The trial has been discontinued.  You can get it on Amazon for $15 or try asking for a buddy key if people still have them.  Here's the link to Amazon:

http://amzn.com/B007VTVKG6

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    i can only pay whit paysafe  card  amazon i think dont have
  • The_DhampirThe_Dhampir Member UncommonPosts: 62
    The 3day trial program ended the day it went B2P, along with the bonus 1200 funcom points and maybe the xp ring too.
  • niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Originally posted by The_Dhampir
    The 3day trial program ended the day it went B2P, along with the bonus 1200 funcom points and maybe the xp ring too.

The trial ended but the bonus 1200 points and the ring are both still there as long as the game is purchased before 12/31 (and key is activated before that date).

• The_DhampirThe_Dhampir Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by niceguy3978

The trial ended but the bonus 1200 points and the ring are both still there as long as the game is purchased before 12/31 (and key is activated before that date).

The 1200 points was a bonus for completing 30 mission before 3 days was up. It awarded the points and 2 extra trial days. So where does it come from now?

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Originally posted by niceguy3978

The 1200 points was a bonus for completing 30 mission before 3 days was up. It awarded the points and 2 extra trial days. So where does it come from now?

It comes from completing 30 missions, there no longer is a time limit.

Edit:  You need to complete the 30 missions within the first 30 days of activation.