Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oceanic Guilds

lerdereklerderek Member UncommonPosts: 13
Any Oceanic gulds playing this?

Comments

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278
    Yup.  There should be few more Oceanic/Late Night clans coming back, but for the past year+ we were the only ones in the first Darkfall.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166
    im keen to join an oceanic guild. is DF:UW a download only will i be able to buy it from the shops on release?
  • MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278
    Physical copy? No, they will not sell physical copies in stores.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • lerdereklerderek Member UncommonPosts: 13
    As oceanic players, do you still get a lot of action? Or is it dead at night? I'm from Singapore and feel like trying this out but may have a problem getting into a guild because of the timezone.
  • scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166

the harlequin

they expand over many other games and mumble always has 15+ ppl on it to chat to and game with.

we were in a party of 10 pve/pvp on EU server having a blast the other day (NA server is very unstable) even though the latency was horrible.

• lerdereklerderek Member UncommonPosts: 13
    lol, i tried registering at Harlequin and it says I'm spam.