Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Why did mmorpg.com remove DFUW hype?

UgediBugediUgediBugedi StockholmPosts: 14Member

Stop acting like spoiled brats, mmorpg.com

Comments

• wrekognizewrekognize salt lake city, UTPosts: 384Member
    They didn't remove it, click on hype.  They should though, because it's bugged.
  • BurntvetBurntvet Baltimore, MDPosts: 2,950Member Uncommon

It was around -15 last night when I looked, so I am guessing people broke it with a ton of "down-hypes" in response to the repeated delays and poor communication.

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Montreal, QCPosts: 531Member
    LOL , they should just remove the whole hype meter , it's pretty deceptive for people who don't study on upcoming releases. :)
  • Cstahler92Cstahler92 ormond beach, FLPosts: 93Member
    Originally posted by SuprGamerX
    LOL , they should just remove the whole hype meter , it's pretty deceptive for people who don't study on upcoming releases. :)

It's pretty harsh towards companies that delay the release on the day of release.

• kozzmozz7kozzmozz7 LEUVENPosts: 10Member
    at the choice awards, DF is off the list in innovative game of 2012
  • geckzillageckzilla Fresh Meadows, NYPosts: 15Member
    Originally posted by kozzmozz7
    at the choice awards, DF is off the list in innovative game of 2012

Because it won't be released in 2012. There's always next year...

• KuraphimaruKuraphimaru Mississauga, ONPosts: 1,290Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Cstahler92
    Originally posted by SuprGamerX LOL , they should just remove the whole hype meter , it's pretty deceptive for people who don't study on upcoming releases. :)
    It's pretty harsh towards companies that delay the release on the day of release.

Maybe those companies shouldn't promise unrealistic release dates in the first place just to get more publicity?

• krulerkruler PerthPosts: 340Member Uncommon

How we forget the lessons of the past, and when I say past I mean like 2 years ago.......

Seriously you are looking at the Hype meter, the thing thats so open to abuse and whims of the short term disappointed, oh and the biggie that DF v1.0 back in the day was one of the biggest offenders for abuse of the Hype meter....

Now for the  "spolit Brat" comment, way to go to prove the exsistence of irony.

There is no God, there is no Devil, nor Angels and Demons, there is only us, surely thats bad enough, for no creature is able to commit such acts of hate and love, sometimes in the same day.