Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drunk, sick, tired...

RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,014Member Uncommon

15 years of MMORPG's for me..... Almost subbed to "The Realm"..... My first MMO..... I can't think of a single MMO besides The Realm, Everquest, and WoW that really impacted me. It has been all junk and I played them all.

All things aside, this delay really got on my nerves. You don't delay an MMORPG the DAY of release. Go delay a game, a single player game, or something.... An MMORPG..... Kind of easy to know if you are ready.... So why did you tell us the DAY OF LAUNCH??????????????????

This company, whether it's 5 men, 3 men, doesn't matter. You can tell they don't care..... Either that or some nightmare has hit Earth and corporate companies control EVERYTHING.

• frestonfreston orensePosts: 521Member
    Here, you dropped an S.
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLPosts: 20,422Member Rare
    No way to go through life, especially over a video game.

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    I don't play games, I inhabit virtual worlds™
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Privacy Preferred, NCPosts: 1,059Member
    Dude, I hope you come off that drunk easy...
  • Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 ZurichPosts: 910Member Uncommon
    i think it wants a hug
  • someforumguysomeforumguy HomePosts: 3,553Member Uncommon
    [mod edit]
  • someforumguysomeforumguy HomePosts: 3,553Member Uncommon
    [mod edit]

Nope. That Aventurine is postponing is no surprise for me. Actually, I think its interesting that so many players somehow expect that Aventurine will improve based on what they showed untill now.

And my comment above is just friendly advise, because Aventurine's trackrecord has nothing to do with the country they are from.

This discussion has been closed.