Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Looking for new player to play with

GoerillaGoerilla los angeles, CAPosts: 91Member
Hey guys i just got this game. Im a starcraft 2 player and don't play any other game whatsoever. Im downloading guild wars 2 right now to play during the holidays because im going to have a widsom tooth surgery soon.  Anyone new players are peopoel starting a new character wanna roll with me? The only mmorpg i played for a long time was maplestory.  Played a little bit of swtor and diablo but not that much. Newbie here.

Comments

• ZorgoZorgo Deepintheheartof, TXPosts: 2,225Member Uncommon

I hate to tell you this, but if you are getting your wisdom teeth out.....you won't be recovering long. I got my done in the morning and was at work in the afternoon.

• GoerillaGoerilla los angeles, CAPosts: 91Member
    well i stil wanna play
  • IsawaIsawa Middle 0 Nowhere, ORPosts: 1,051Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Zorgo
    I hate to tell you this, but if you are getting your wisdom teeth out.....you won't be recovering long. I got my done in the morning and was at work in the afternoon.

Depends on the person. Had a friend who was swolled up and bruised for a week. When my time came around, nobody could even tell I had the surgery.

• ZorgoZorgo Deepintheheartof, TXPosts: 2,225Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Goerilla
    well i stil wanna play

sorry i wasn't very helpful )

lol its cool, but im getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled out. And the doctor told me i cannot really do anyhting for a week. That's why i planned it.
  • SwaggerchewbSwaggerchewb QuPosts: 1Member
    Hey I've got a lvl 51 guardian and I could help you to start, I play on Yak's Bend
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Seattle, WAPosts: 1,272Member Uncommon
    Feel free to hit me up I'm on Sanctum of Rall... Aerial Love Feed usually on 6:30pm pst.

I just downloaded the game from the 2 cds from the box. I think im in the patching process but its realllllllly slow. If this game just came out why is the patching so slow?
    Also my internets slow so i only like to download stuff from the cd directly.
  • Riotact007Riotact007 Gold CoastPosts: 164Member Uncommon
    Theres massive updates and patches etc, worth it though, in game names Riotact when u finally get to play, im on northern shiverpeaks. Can help u out with ingame stuff.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid GinnungagapPosts: 8,031Member Rare
    Originally posted by Goerilla
    lol its cool, but im getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled out. And the doctor told me i cannot really do anyhting for a week. That's why i planned it.

i got all 4 out at the same time and went back to work 2-3 days after. Some people do heal faster than others but wow 1 week, i wish i got that :D

anyways. i havent played GW2 in a while and im really having a blast in Firefall closed beta so..... :( sorry. hope you find some pals to plaay with

It's almost done downloading
    Hope the graphics and the in game music is awesome