Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for new player to play with

GoerillaGoerilla Member Posts: 91
Hey guys i just got this game. Im a starcraft 2 player and don't play any other game whatsoever. Im downloading guild wars 2 right now to play during the holidays because im going to have a widsom tooth surgery soon.  Anyone new players are peopoel starting a new character wanna roll with me? The only mmorpg i played for a long time was maplestory.  Played a little bit of swtor and diablo but not that much. Newbie here.

Comments

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

I hate to tell you this, but if you are getting your wisdom teeth out.....you won't be recovering long. I got my done in the morning and was at work in the afternoon.

• GoerillaGoerilla Member Posts: 91
    well i stil wanna play
  • IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by Zorgo

I hate to tell you this, but if you are getting your wisdom teeth out.....you won't be recovering long. I got my done in the morning and was at work in the afternoon.

Depends on the person. Had a friend who was swolled up and bruised for a week. When my time came around, nobody could even tell I had the surgery.

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
    Originally posted by Goerilla
    well i stil wanna play

sorry i wasn't very helpful )

lol its cool, but im getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled out. And the doctor told me i cannot really do anyhting for a week. That's why i planned it.
  • SwaggerchewbSwaggerchewb Member Posts: 1
    Hey I've got a lvl 51 guardian and I could help you to start, I play on Yak's Bend
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Feel free to hit me up I'm on Sanctum of Rall... Aerial Love Feed usually on 6:30pm pst.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
    I just downloaded the game from the 2 cds from the box. I think im in the patching process but its realllllllly slow. If this game just came out why is the patching so slow?
    Also my internets slow so i only like to download stuff from the cd directly.
  • Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Theres massive updates and patches etc, worth it though, in game names Riotact when u finally get to play, im on northern shiverpeaks. Can help u out with ingame stuff.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Goerilla
    lol its cool, but im getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled out. And the doctor told me i cannot really do anyhting for a week. That's why i planned it.

i got all 4 out at the same time and went back to work 2-3 days after. Some people do heal faster than others but wow 1 week, i wish i got that :D

anyways. i havent played GW2 in a while and im really having a blast in Firefall closed beta so..... :( sorry. hope you find some pals to plaay with

It's almost done downloading
    Hope the graphics and the in game music is awesome