Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Why no lifetime sub to this game?

kevjardskevjards carlislePosts: 1,452Member Uncommon
having played this game on and off since release and given the fact that TSW has a lifetime i,m kind of curious why they have not got a lifetime sub available to conan.given the new crafting coming  and the game now is extremely polished imo i would not hesitate getting a lifetime sub.just curious..what are your thoughts guys?..please only people who play or have anything constructive to say respond please.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 3,432Member Uncommon

+1

Edit: ok, not constructive enough :) It was pretty strange the game launched without a lifetime option, a few of us would've bought it right away. But I agree, it's not late for that, Funcom should put a pack similar to TSW's grandmaster in AoC's store too.

• ThorbrandThorbrand West Palm Beach, FLPosts: 1,198Member
    They did at release for the first 30 days or soemthing like that.
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Anderson, InPosts: 2,746Member Uncommon

My guess is they need monthly income and only so many of there games will go F2P.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
  • CaskioCaskio Abilene, TXPosts: 339Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Thorbrand

If they had offered a lifetime sub I would have bought it, but they did not offer a lifetime plan.

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

• Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 3,432Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Thorbrand

That's new... we were on preorder but I don't remember a lifetime offer. Maybe just slipped under my radar.