Whose your favorite mmorpg company

2»

Comments

• ElnatorElnator Chesapeake, VAMember Posts: 6,077

Originally posted by Falconoffury
    Turbine Entertainment Software is second only to Sony Online Entertainment in the number of retail MMOGs out and in development. That should easily be a mainstream company with 4 games. Check out their website.

Except that AC's population is under 100k and AC2 was a complete flop. What's the 3rd game they have out? I forget.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• FalconoffuryFalconoffury Talahassee, FLMember Posts: 555

Except that AC's population is under 100k and AC2 was a complete flop. What's the 3rd game they have out? I forget.

AC2 was rough going for a while, but AC and AC2 each have an expansion pack coming out in May 11, so neither game is going away any time soon.

Both games still have enough players to get the big quests done, and the quality of players is very high, if not the total numbers.

• OMFIntrepidOMFIntrepid EpsomMember Posts: 38

Well i have only really used two of the companies, SOE and Mythic, (blizard too but not for MMORPG)

and i must say i find Mythic to be a much better company than SOE probably because its not as big as Sony and naturaly biast against them (destroying dreamcast ... bah) But yes Mythic seems to be a nice friendly company much more in touch with the users.

Not the GOA or Wanado european distributers though (they are reall bumholes) image