Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: New 2D Sandboxgame

2»

Comments

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by madazz
    Originally posted by Daft
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr

http://linkrealms.com/

If anyone wants to play just PM me and ill give you a beta invite.

how is it doing I haven't played it in about a year?

I guess its doing alright. It needs more players, but i am new myself, so i couldnt tell you what has changed or not.

I've never heard of that game. I PM'ed you. Looks like something I could really get into! I'm going to try and dig up more detailed info regarding the whole F2P plan.

last time I played they made money through selling land for you to build on.  

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

Linkrealms

• KnotanKnotan Member Posts: 9
    I will try Linkrealm. Looks promising,
  • DaftDaft Member UncommonPosts: 170
    send me your email in the pm's so i can send you the invite.
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Originally posted by madazz

http://linkrealms.com/

If anyone wants to play just PM me and ill give you a beta invite.

how is it doing I haven't played it in about a year?

I guess its doing alright. It needs more players, but i am new myself, so i couldnt tell you what has changed or not.

I've never heard of that game. I PM'ed you. Looks like something I could really get into! I'm going to try and dig up more detailed info regarding the whole F2P plan.

last time I played they made money through selling land for you to build on.  

Well... I'll have to take a look and see how much it is and how exactly it works out. Game looks interesting so far!

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    I'm going throw in another  vote for Wakfu. It's one of my primary games and has a lot of unique features, though if you're not fond of anime it may not be for you (I personally adore the visual style of the game).

<3

Originally posted by dreamscaper
    I'm going throw in another  vote for Wakfu. It's one of my primary games and has a lot of unique features, though if you're not fond of anime it may not be for you (I personally adore the visual style of the game).

I don't care for anime AT ALL!!! Yet I still think the game is worthy of trying. The way they put it together is really quite nice.

Originally posted by FromHell

Try "Salem"

Have you tried it? I found it difficult to get into... then again most good things are hard at first and pay off later. Did you enjoy it at all? Still playing?