It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw
Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret Worldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s.
.The Return of ELITE !
This could only ever be MI skin on an MMO game..
There is no need to ruin the franchaise like that.
Point and click adventures turned into an MMO?
Can't see how that would work.
Originally posted by tablo I voted the third option because I'm not even sure what a Monkey Island mmo would be like. Do you expect a WoW-like mmo with Monkey Island setting and humour or a Monkey Island game with online or... I don't see how it would work. Please explain.
- I think the continent should be a huge chunk of land in the carribean sea, with day/night change
- with customizable pirate ships with cannons and cargo room for loot and trading, also customizable captain´s cabin
- hiring a crew with different abilities (Companions)
- Ship vs. Ship battles
- Sword Fighting
- Voodoo magic
- Skill based progression, no classes
- open world PvP over objectives
- deep crafting system, SWG style, player driven economy, trading markets in villages
- Open world housing, player cities
- Puzzle quests ( like in Secret World) - investigations with a bit of fighting
- Treasure hunts (e.g. buy treasure maps and go on a search in the open world)
- A lot of stories to discover and adventure-like voiced over storylines in the world
- dynamic events and minigames (e.g. spit contests)
- ghost pirates, ghost pirate islands, swampy areas with voodoo priests
- rubber chickens
- drinking grog in bars
Just my 2 cents...