Good game bad company!!

2»

Comments

• DjinDjin New London, CTMember Posts: 3,263

Originally posted by Uifz

LET'S GO PRIVATE SERVERS!
    Soon Gravity will find out of these "Private Servers"........

And have the game turn into Diablo 2???  That's not good...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • GunharpGunharp Woodinville, WAMember Posts: 2,890
    I don't get it?image

• Kuro_NekoKuro_Neko sydneyMember Posts: 24

Originally posted by Gunblade

They already know about it and they are not illegal in anway it's a "free" beta

in thailand it is illegal

gravity tries to catch all the private servers but most of them got away and a lot of people are playing it, this is because theres a new rule just for thailand that all online games have to be close at 10pm-6am which most people go to private server at that time

yes but in thailand i am sure they are not using the "free" i repeat "free" beta? cause if they were then thats just dumb...unless it was like a government rule or something.

• Kuro_NekoKuro_Neko sydneyMember Posts: 24

"free"

do you mean downloaded it of internet?

if thats so they did and its still illegal

....nm image

what admin spawned that!!??!! jeesus

• ArmorDragonArmorDragon Bronx, NYMember Posts: 3
    image  I've never really played the game but I have heard really good things about it and I've also heard about the security problems that Gravity has had....so I guess the statement is correct.....if the company were better, than great......I don't know about you guys but I play Dark Ages (Which these ppl conviniently don't have) and except for Nexus not doing alot of moding and whatnot, which is very good, the game is excellent....people use lag and bugs to get ahed but they fix most bugs......the lag is probably the worst....you start walking and the next thing you know, you're back to where you were 10 secs ago...it's frustrating sometimes.....but...hey...whut can you do.....I just downloaded Ragnarok Online and I'm going to try it out...I'll tell you guys whut I think....and those fees kill players...it's not fair.  Ragnarok charges $12 and Dark Ages charges $10...so if I want to play both, it's $22 a month or about $270 a year.

uhh thats why you find a free private server... YOU FOOL!

• hawkwindhawkwind havre, MTMember Posts: 124

Originally posted by Emedea
    Haven't they been severely hacked twice since release?  I almost downloaded it and then the next day Stratics reported that they had been hacked again.  I am very glad I decided to wait on trying it out. 

Immortality is wasted on the young. - Alucard

3 major times and many minor ones. Not too cool I think.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!