Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's say the game releases on 12/12/12

TopherpunchTopherpunch Member UncommonPosts: 86

Ok let's all say for a moment that the game launches successfully on the 12th. Also lets say the world ends on the 21st, as per the predictions of many different people, and or money grubbers looking to make a 2012 buck.

So what happens now? Do we try to enjoy the game and slowly gain skills and explore? Or do we zerg up, get some weapons and have the best freakin 9 days of PvP Darkfall has to offer? (Minus the primalist)

Wouldn't it suck though if those stupid biblical prophecies about armegedden were true and we were doomed. Screw it, at least I can get a few kills in and take someones digital stuff. Because I am cooler than they are, or my zerg is larger.

Maybe we should all just split in half and have a 1k vs1k player battle. I will see you there.

Edit: You are right it is 9 days. I was counting from now lol ~ tard here

Come check out what I have to say on my blog http://civilgamer.com

Also check out http;//agonasylum.com for Darkfall player trading and stories forums

Comments

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Well it would be 9 days, 10 if possibly since I do not know what time the game would start, and what time the world would end.

But if we see signs of the world ending we can all just full out last man standing battle it out.  You die you get to go spend your last hours with your family lol.

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    What time do you guys think it would be even relesased? Like right now at 9PM PST or Midnight EST it's 7am there. I for sure would like a midnight launch but I doubt it will happen so ugh. I think and gear I need to be up at like 5am to get on :)

SNIP

• TopherpunchTopherpunch Member UncommonPosts: 86
    It does not matter, life as we know it is coming to an end. Have sex with your wives, or sex dolls and pray to whoever you believe to be helping you because you don't want to do it alone, and than we can talk about what time of the day the game comes out.

Also check out http;//agonasylum.com for Darkfall player trading and stories forums

• MelgarothMelgaroth Member UncommonPosts: 42
    If you really think the world is ending on 12/21 you need your head examined.
  • pauly6478pauly6478 Member Posts: 276
    Originally posted by Melgaroth

I would say you need your head examined if you think that anything CAN'T happen in this world at any given time.

• MelgarothMelgaroth Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by pauly6478
    Originally posted by Melgaroth

I would say you need your head examined if you think that anything CAN'T happen in this world at any given time.

I never said that anything couldnt happen at anytime. But if you really believe this garbage the MSM and the freakin mayans and nostradumbus predicted would happen then please by all means, look like a major idiot on 12/21.

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Originally posted by Topherpunch

Ok let's all say for a moment that the game launches successfully on the 12th. Also lets say the world ends on the 21st, as per the predictions of many different people, and or money grubbers looking to make a 2012 buck.

So what happens now? Do we try to enjoy the game and slowly gain skills and explore? Or do we zerg up, get some weapons and have the best freakin 9 days of PvP Darkfall has to offer? (Minus the primalist)

Wouldn't it suck though if those stupid biblical prophecies about armegedden were true and we were doomed. Screw it, at least I can get a few kills in and take someones digital stuff. Because I am cooler than they are, or my zerg is larger.

Maybe we should all just split in half and have a 1k vs1k player battle. I will see you there.

Edit: You are right it is 9 days. I was counting from now lol ~ tard here

Nah darkfall will just help you get your mind right for the apocalypse.  You'll be ready to kill some mofos when they come for your food and stuff and ready to kill others and take their stuff.  Perfect preperation for the end of the world!

• the420kidthe420kid Member UncommonPosts: 440

What a silly thread..  FIrst off the bs about a 21/12/12 doomsday is in no way biblical, its merly the fact the mayans who existed in 3000 bc created a calendar that covered from there time until that date dec 21 2012.  If you have ever actual seen the calender you would notice that its full there is no room to addd more days its a simple question of space on the calender.

Do they say the world will end?  No its not recorded anywhere, and infact they predict many astroligcal movments well beyond 2012..  Do they say anything of signifigance happens on dec 21/2012?  No infact they say nothing in regards to that day just the fact that the full calender stoped at that date, that fact alone is enough for crazies to feed off of.

Even if there was some merit to this 2012 BS I would still play darkfall cause its going to be fun and thats the point of our lives to find joy in whatever ways we can and find people to love and love us irl.

• TopherpunchTopherpunch Member UncommonPosts: 86

ROFL. Ok I know it is not biblical. Firstly, I was simply acknowledging that the people who created all of the mumbo jumbo turned it into a biblical thing, saying the world was coming to an end. Secondly, I know what the calender is, I was messing around. Third, the calender does not end, it is a cycle so it is supposed to signify an new beginning, a new age, much like our new years day, but 26k years instead of one. It has nothing to do with them running out of room, it is an astralogical cycle.

Also I want to add that the Mayans and Nostradamus are not the only ones who thought something would happen on that particular date, they are just the most widely used and the more popular of them all. Read into it a bit more, there is a ton more then the surface provides. If you really looked into it and stopped looking at it so logically, or with a stick lodged into a certain place, you might find something interesting. The fact that multiple people and or civilizations calculated that particular date is just amazing. We are all searching for something, which might be why it was turned into some kind of meaning. Or maybe it really will change something and X-Men children will start poping up and we can all shunn them because that is the society we have become.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

Nostradamus I don't really count much.... the guy wrote in a such vague way that it can mean anything and could be made to fit almost any event that has already happened... "hey, look, he used the number two here, it's obvious he was referring to the WTC!!!", and on the december 21st thing, well, almost every other source that also uses the same date was either written or made public only after the whole maya calendar thing became famous, or is based on it.

And well, if I really did believe the world was going to end in a few weeks, to be honest playing a video game would be one of the last things of my list of things to do before that, spending time with my family and my son being much higher.

What can men do against such reckless hate?