Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Project Blackstone Domain Snapped Up by Blizzard

2»

Comments

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by Jaedor

Originally posted by mbd1968
    I heard it was a modern MMO and Blackstone is the name of the PMC that supplies mercenaries/spies to companies/organizations/countries to undertake missions or a group of missions with an end goal in mind. It will have both solo and group missions (the group missions will require a group makeup with certain skillsets in order to complete - there will be various ways to complete the mission depending on the skillset of the group covert/overt/nuke it/etc)

It will be skill based, no levels, semi-classless (meaning no classes will be decided on character creation but the skill sets you choose to branch into as you progress through the game will decide on you class - but you can learn new skills should you require it - there will be a skill cap so you cannot learn everything but you can 'blank out' a particulr skill tree to relearn a new set of skills). Mission zones will be open PvP, so your PvP faction will depend who you are currently working for... work for one particular grp a lot and you will be limited to that groups allies for missions. This weeks enemy may be next weeks friend.

Source?

I pulled it out of my butt, but it would be a good mmo... needs a lot of padding out though.

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Originally posted by Jaedor

I heard it was a modern MMO and Blackstone is the name of the PMC that supplies mercenaries/spies to companies/organizations/countries to undertake missions or a group of missions with an end goal in mind. It will have both solo and group missions (the group missions will require a group makeup with certain skillsets in order to complete - there will be various ways to complete the mission depending on the skillset of the group covert/overt/nuke it/etc)

It will be skill based, no levels, semi-classless (meaning no classes will be decided on character creation but the skill sets you choose to branch into as you progress through the game will decide on you class - but you can learn new skills should you require it - there will be a skill cap so you cannot learn everything but you can 'blank out' a particulr skill tree to relearn a new set of skills). Mission zones will be open PvP, so your PvP faction will depend who you are currently working for... work for one particular grp a lot and you will be limited to that groups allies for missions. This weeks enemy may be next weeks friend.

Source?

I pulled it out of my butt, but it would be a good mmo... needs a lot of padding out though.

+1 for pooping gold