Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum whining now obsolete...

grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682

Print out this form and send it to your favorite MMO developer.

Optional PvP = No PvP

Comments

• FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Perfect for this forum.
  • CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    Spot on! I can hear the rumble of a million MMORPG.com printers going in tandem.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

That is awesome!

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by Calerxes
    Spot on! I can hear the rumble of a million MMORPG.com printers going in tandem.

LOL. Bloody marvelous.

/presses CTRL P

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• bishboshbishbosh Member Posts: 388
    HAHAHAHA
  • Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214
    I like the end part about those remembering what cursive looks like lol.
  • LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223
    printed and submitted

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

I just mass printed that form, and have sent it to everyone.  In the world.  In triplicate.

/work

• BanaghranBanaghran Member Posts: 869

I was entertained until the "sound reasoning" part, when i realized that we live in a time when "only 5% people saw this content before the next content patch" and "it didnt feel right" counts as sound reasoning, and then i was sad :)

Flame on!

:)

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Well, if EA / Bioware had used that form at least they wouldn't think most people quit SWTOR just because it had a subscription fee...