Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Lost Shores Player Rewards Incoming

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

ArenaNet has announced that players who experienced connectivity issues during last month's Guild Wars 2 Lost Shores event will be receiving a participation reward via in-game mail. Devs urge players to be patient as the script could take several hours to run.

As we mentioned last week, for those players who were not able to get the rewards for the final Lost Shores event because they were suffering connection issues, we will provide rewards for their participation in the event. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve this.

We will hand out the rewards via In-game mail today – Quick FYI… it might take several hours to run the script, so do not panic if you do not immediately receive it. ~RB2 

Via: GW2 Twitter

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    Got a Dawn precursor <3 sold it and bought my Bifrost precursor and had enough left over to purchase other things for my legendary. Oh Anet, let me count the ways...

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406
    Originally posted by gaeanprayer
    Got a Dawn precursor <3 sold it and bought my Bifrost precursor and had enough left over to purchase other things for my legendary. Oh Anet, let me count the ways...

dayum .... -_-

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    I'd like one more chest with a precursor in it. I only got 1 g worth of items at the karka event that lasted 3 hours...and some people only was there for 20 minutes or 1 hour and get a precursor. What the fuck?

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by InFlamestwo
    I'd like one more chest with a precursor in it. I only got 1 g worth of items at the karka event that lasted 3 hours...and some people only was there for 20 minutes or 1 hour and get a precursor. What the fuck?

You did get a 20 bag (10 gold) and that really great earring...

Loot should be random (I got a greatsword worth 3 gold and some junk while my buddie got dusk and he had connection issues and only played 45 mins while I played the full event).

Live with it like a man.

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    I have not logged on since this event. Between how bad it was and what they have spoke of coming down the pipe... I've kinda wrote them off as just another 2 month fad. 

• zastrophzastroph Member Posts: 242
    All I got was a weapon that timed out on me during combat, which got me killed!
  • MightyBeeMightyBee Member Posts: 43

I've been wondering whose problem it really was. Was it my Internet provider or the game itself. Well, I guess, I'm getting something that lets me save my paysafecards for the next Steam sale.

Anyways, it's very nice that it works like that. Not like in other online games where they simply don't care if you couldn't get any connection.