Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things are looking really good. I'm excited is there a good place to get compiled info about the new

kanechartkanechart Barrie, ONPosts: 661Member Uncommon

I'm trying to look for more info not really to sell it to me but more my friends. I had found this site: http://sandboxer.org/?p=1590 Not bad amount of info though most them have not played DF and I know DF devs want us to see DFWU in new light. So I was wondering if there was a better page with more info as well.

SNIP

Comments

• indefindef Thousand Oaks, CAPosts: 344Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by kanechart
    I'm trying to look for more info not really to sell it to me but more my friends. I had found this site: http://sandboxer.org/?p=1590 Not bad amount of info though most them have not played DF and I know DF devs want us to see DFWU in new light. So I was wondering if there was a better page with more info as well.    

The Darkfall forums Spotlight section here has all the info spread out over lots of posts.

I have a thread on these forums called "Long term darkfall vet, ask me anything" which has tons and tons of information about the new and old game spread throughout it.

There's a compiled info thread somewhere on these forums also.

• kanechartkanechart Barrie, ONPosts: 661Member Uncommon
    Thanks I will take a look. I forgot what guild I was in beta was a really large large guild think they owned like 1/3 or 1/2 the world. Ugh any chance you can point me to large clan or clans that are part of a large alliance that you know will be in the game on release? I prefer going big then small for obvious reasons. Not a big pvper kind of sounds odd but I love war type pvp as I feel like of a target haha.

SNIP

• indefindef Thousand Oaks, CAPosts: 344Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by kanechart
    Thanks I will take a look. I forgot what guild I was in beta was a really large large guild think they owned like 1/3 or 1/2 the world. Ugh any chance you can point me to large clan or clans that are part of a large alliance that you know will be in the game on release? I prefer going big then small for obvious reasons. Not a big pvper kind of sounds odd but I love war type pvp as I feel like of a target haha.

I totally get it, lots of people were like that in Darkfall.  Unfortunately I was always more of a hardcore small scale pvp'er so I don't really know of any of the big clans/alliances that are going to be coming back.

The Darkfall forums also have public and member clan recruitment forums...there''s lots of posts there.

• kanechartkanechart Barrie, ONPosts: 661Member Uncommon
    Thanks I will take a look. I usally try to stay away from the forums at least I did before :P

SNIP