Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About the Ascended gear

AdrenAdren Member UncommonPosts: 69

i have a question..i have no problem grinding out fractals (when i get to 80) to get better gear..i thought it kinda sucked how it only takes a few days to a week to get endgame gear..i like to work for something...anyways was gw1 way of getting gear different from how it is now? didnt u need to like farm alot to get ur gear..make a farming build (mainly that monk build that everyone used) just to get the mats to make the gear...i want gear progression i want to work for my gear....without new endgame gear being added for players to achieve then any mmo becomes pointless ... the whole point about mmos is being able to progress indefinatly so this is actually a good thing....i like the fact that arena net made it to where u dont NEED to get ascended gear cuz the stats arent that much better then the exotics..

bad english no punctuation didnt capatalize my letters...inb4 grammar freaks

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    In Guild Wars 1, max gear was very cheap and didn't require farming.  Other than a superior vigor rune, a character was likely to get max gear before even reaching the level cap.  And recall that reaching the level cap was very fast.  The only reason to farm in Guild Wars 1 was because you liked farming.
  • DrWigglyDrWiggly Member UncommonPosts: 26
    In a future patch they're going to make it drop in WvW and the normal dungeons too.