Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What about Fallout 4?

blognorgblognorg Member UncommonPosts: 643

This doesn't have anything to do with newly released information, or anything; it's just an out of the blue discussion. I think it will come out next year for this generation with the Creation engine. There's been a little information the last few years hinting on its production. They were working on it in tandum with Skyrim, and I imagine that they've ramped up its production a year ago when Skyim came out. If it's not out next year, then I suspect it will be on the new consoles (since it's likely those will be out next year). If you recall, Oblivion was released only a few months after the 360 hit, so it's possible it could be an early release for the next generation (even though the next generation has technically already started). However, I think they would like to get some more use out of the Creation engine.

I'm most curious about they are going to do with it. I mean, they essentially used the same formula as The Elder Scrolls series. I wonder if they are going to have a special hook or mechanic that changed this up a bit. Also, I'm curious what they are going to do to keep the environment fresh. I mean, there's only so much you can do with post-apocalyptic, right.

What do you guys think?