Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xfire and Far Cry 3?

steelrain666steelrain666 Member UncommonPosts: 140
I was wondering how this game is already in 6th posistion when it isn't even out till dec 4th? 

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    It was released in europe already.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Europe Release as above stated, im playing it atm and well, soon to be #1, definitely FPS GOTY.

FarCry 3 is a reminder of how much better single player games still are than MMO's, best game ive played since Skyrim.
  • steelrain666steelrain666 Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Thanks, just wondering since I was waiting to play it and it wasn't out till the 4th in North America. I always forget it's a global economy that we live in.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    It's awesome - its like skyrim as a fps.
    Top 3 games this year to me are all fps, but all wildly different to each other (and the boring console shooter norm of cod54023: more man shooter action)

Farcry 3
    Dishonoured
    Planetside 2

Normally you only get 1 game a year if that quality, like skyrim last year.

This year has been an awesome year for games.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    It's awesome - its like skyrim as a fps.
    Top 3 games this year to me are all fps, but all wildly different to each other (and the boring console shooter norm of cod54023: more man shooter action)

Farcry 3
    Dishonoured
    Planetside 2

Normally you only get 1 game a year if that quality, like skyrim last year.

This year has been an awesome year for games.

Agree with the first 2 on your list but have to replace Planetside2 for Borderlands personaly. Must say I like to add Max Payne 3 and most like put Assasins Creed 3 in there aswell as not bought/played just yet.

But already looking forward to 2013....that is if things get released as planned. Think it even going to be a better year for me.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I like borderlands
    But I hate its day 1 dlc shenanigans
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    I like borderlands

That's why I haven't bought Borderlands 2 and I will not until it is complete edition with all dlc's and stuffs avabile and for discounted price.   I don't agree with DLC's and Season Passes garbage and stuff like that.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    I like borderlands

I didn't even know about that, but regardless I am having great fun with the game, to be honost I never pay much attention on DLC's. If I would I might deny myself as a gamer the fun and pleasure some games can provide even without a DLC.