Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Best "Wallpaper Game"

CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon

So there are usually games...that are fairly decent...And make awesome wallpaper games.  Yknoe something you can just watch every now and then while busy doing something else. 

Now, I used to use Terraria as my wallpaper game and Ive moved on to Towns.  Are there other decent "afk-able" games that double as a decent wallpaper that you guys know of? o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• MadnessRealmMadnessRealm Montreal, QCPosts: 2,716Member Uncommon
    EVE? (Provided you don't go into null sec)

------
    Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

• CaldicotCaldicot StockholmPosts: 432Member Uncommon
    Ice mining in Otela.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

• CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon
    Idk...I mean eve seems good but like...doesnt mining involve just shooting lasers at rocks?  :( I used to play eve and I tried afk-ing on asteroids with drones out but umm...yeahh..didnt work so well with the extremely slow spawns.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• BathnorBathnor Standish, MEPosts: 136Member
    Runescape is a good wallpaper game. At least it was when I played it last.
  • Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Santa Monica, CAPosts: 558Member

On the new XCom, I sometimes just go to the Control Room and leave it doing its slow active scan (aka don't press the scan button - it still scans! but time goes slowly).

Skyrim with the endless wood chopping mod so it doesn't stop after 3.

Only 2 I can think of for myself.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride San''doria, WIPosts: 3,988Member
    The Endless Forest perhaps. I haven't actually checked it out myself that much yet, this thread reminded me of it though.
  • AvsRock21AvsRock21 Denver, COPosts: 256Member
    Imo no game compares with EVE when it comes to wallpapers. I have dual monitors, and EVE is one of the only games with native dual monitor support. It also supports high quality screenshots in-game. It's nice being able to create my own 3360x1050 wallpapers whenever I want.