Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does this game ever get...ummm...challenging?

mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191
Does this game ever ramp up in difficulty? I started play a couple of days ago and so far the game has thrown everything at me, from experience to purple weapons. Is there a point where this stops? I appreciate a game that will give you a bit of a leg up to get you started, but this is ridiculous. I don't even feel like I'm playing the game...I'm just bored half the time.

Comments

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    It didn't used to be that way. I had to farm instances for weeks to get my purples (and by then i wouldn't need them anymore since i'd be at the next tier) but apparently the game doesn't want to make people have to work anymore. the only real challenge is trying to get fusion agents for your gems. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

it's noob friendly =XD
    as any item shop games it show you how good to use good gear, so you can spend money to buy power.
    as I never bought power game became challenging to me after like lvl 30, well you still can avoid it by join guild and using mentor system.
    end game instances are sorta not easy, so be ready to pay or to grind for not die there.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

And this is the problem I had with this game as well. You're never made to work for anything. I agree with the OP in that I too appreciate a leg up when starting out, but it never seems to stop. 

I tried to get into this game, I really did. I have friends that play. But when you find yourself nodding off in front of the monitor because you're so bored, it's time to find a new game.