Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aventurine "gets it". I wish all MMO devs did.

15678911»

Comments

• DzikuniDzikuni Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Originally posted by Kubalay

Tasos is indeed a god and savior for gamers. I been waiting for DF 2.0 since DF 1.0 was turned off. I love and always will love and support this game and company.

Full loot Pvp is the only type of MMO I can enjoy.

Signed,

King Kubalay of Kubalay.net

God of Agon and Slayer of Elitists.

Really I think Age Of Wushu trumps Darkfall for features and everything else. The graphics and combat pawns Darkfall, FFA full PvP clan conquest and building, land owning and player bounty's, prison system, beheading, Kidnapping, all best items are player made. If you craft a blade you will need to find a carpenter to craft the hilt. Age Of Wushu has farming also no classes or levels. Check out the Age Of Wushu section on this site and the vids some of us have posted from the first western beta on the 15th November through to the 25th November. The next beta starts on the 20th December to the 9th of January. We will have updated dated content and fixes. Did I mention the offline features where you actually stay on in the world as an npc manning you stall or doing chores for you faction. This has it's risks because you can be kidnaped by PKs but they will have a bounty on them. If they build up to much crime points they can be sent to prison for up to 24 hours or have a public execution which also effects them for 24 hours. You can have your faction buy you out of prison or you can try and escape. If you do escape from the prison you are reset.

Its TAB targeting game ? 1,2,3,4 combo like gw2 ?

• SysFailSysFail Member Posts: 375
    Originally posted by Dzikuni
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Originally posted by Kubalay

Tasos is indeed a god and savior for gamers. I been waiting for DF 2.0 since DF 1.0 was turned off. I love and always will love and support this game and company.

Full loot Pvp is the only type of MMO I can enjoy.

Signed,

King Kubalay of Kubalay.net

God of Agon and Slayer of Elitists.

Really I think Age Of Wushu trumps Darkfall for features and everything else. The graphics and combat pawns Darkfall, FFA full PvP clan conquest and building, land owning and player bounty's, prison system, beheading, Kidnapping, all best items are player made. If you craft a blade you will need to find a carpenter to craft the hilt. Age Of Wushu has farming also no classes or levels. Check out the Age Of Wushu section on this site and the vids some of us have posted from the first western beta on the 15th November through to the 25th November. The next beta starts on the 20th December to the 9th of January. We will have updated dated content and fixes. Did I mention the offline features where you actually stay on in the world as an npc manning you stall or doing chores for you faction. This has it's risks because you can be kidnaped by PKs but they will have a bounty on them. If they build up to much crime points they can be sent to prison for up to 24 hours or have a public execution which also effects them for 24 hours. You can have your faction buy you out of prison or you can try and escape. If you do escape from the prison you are reset.

Its TAB targeting game ? 1,2,3,4 combo like gw2 ?

It is and very, very asian.