Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So whats next?

tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Planetside 2 was a disappointment, they launched the game too early with too much wrong with it and tbh I find the original more fun. SOE never learn...

What else is on the horizon now? The last MMO I liked was released back in 2004 lol. 

Comments

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    personaly .... marvel MMO and the repopulation.... divergence and defiance maybe
    fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,797

Next for me?

Well, I'm thinking about buying a boat. Not anything fast, since I'm getting older. Just a quiet thing with deck space to kick back on the water on a smooth, mirror water lake somewhere quiet. And a little cottage, with a little dock. And fix it all up. And buy me a Captain's cap and smoking jacket, and nautical equipment to dress the cottage up with some decore.

And then I'll start a little yacht club, call it the "Mud Puddle Yacht Club", and use my cottage for the clubhouse. Wear my Captain's cap and smoking jacket with an iron on breast patch that reads "Mud Puddle Yacht Club", smoke a meerschaum pipe that's carved like a ship, and hold important meetings all about the mud puddle lake. And drink rum, lots of rum. Maybe sometimes drink Port instead.

I might even post here a kickstarter site for the effort to rename the lake to "Lake Mud Puddle".

Or did you mean gaming? I'm at a loss there, sorry.

Once upon a time....

• EyrothathEyrothath Member UncommonPosts: 200

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    Originally posted by tixylix

Planetside 2 was a disappointment, they launched the game too early with too much wrong with it and tbh I find the original more fun. SOE never learn...

What else is on the horizon now? The last MMO I liked was released back in 2004 lol. 

For me, I'll probably pick up Guild Wars 2 next.  Though there's a chance that I'll go with TERA instead, and a remote chance of The Secret World, or maybe something else that isn't on my radar at the moment.

All of those games are already out, you say?  Precisely.  If you play a game at launch, you're not allowed to complain that it launched too soon.  If you thought it launched too soon, then you should have waited until it was properly ready before you played it.  To cherry pick games that aren't ready as the ones you'll play, and then complain that they're not ready, is a straight forward case of user error.

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by defector1968
    personaly .... marvel MMO and the repopulation.... divergence and defiance maybe

Now this one have some very curious opinions

And curious on the hipster side of meaning

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• TheIronLegionTheIronLegion Member Posts: 269
    Runescape. If not that then Astonia III, or maybe I'll pick up Hello Kitty Online