Thanks to dulfy,
Here's a detailed transcript: Clicky
Few things to notice:
- Massive? influx of players with F2P. However doesn't tell if they spend money at all.
- Non subbed players will soon be able to buy more characters slots.
- Expect Illum in march with PvP and more... new amazing buldings mention in PvP note (lol)
- New itemization in Makeb, ie your gear will become obsolete.
- Makeb supposedly soon but suggesting at the same time Republic isn't done.
- If you aren't in the top tier in PvP, gear wise, you'll keep being ganked but they'll try you not to...
- Space "secret project" not dead but don't expect it before say... 1 year?
- Focus on milking players with new cartel packs each month
- Weekly updates on market during holiday
- Chat bubbles, ready check, ... on backburner.
- Legacy expect slight changes. Apart that not even in the talked about subjects.
- No minigames in any close future
- Cathar success will make or kill any further attempt at new specie because it's expansive.
- Note the lack of emphasis on V.O. content
Speaking of 1.6 & life day orbs, they are already in the game files, so you can already check the upgoming items: here