Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

WoW's big MMORPG.com Expansion ad. Why no pic of the panda?

DauzqulDauzqul Detroit, MIPosts: 1,402Member Uncommon

Look at the background on MMORPG. It's a Blizzard ad for their latest Expansion (Mists of Pandaria). Why don't they show pictures of pandas? Interesting...

lol

Comments

• zethcarnzethcarn Kentucky, KYPosts: 1,558Member
    He's hiding in the mists.
  • FearumFearum Cinnaminson, NJPosts: 1,166Member Uncommon
    No panda love.
  • SlampigSlampig Chantilly, VAPosts: 2,376Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by mmoDAD

Look at the background on MMORPG. It's a Blizzard ad for their latest Expansion (Mists of Pandaria). Why don't they show pictures of pandas? Interesting...

lol

They have said many times one of the mian focuses of this new expansion was reigniting the conflict between Horde and Alliance.

Now look at the ad, see what they did there?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• VrikaVrika FinlandPosts: 2,578Member Uncommon
    If they had panda on one side, what would the have on the other side? I think the orc vs. human fits the shape required from the ad.
  • CalmOceansCalmOceans BergenPosts: 2,273Member
  • nethervoidnethervoid xanex, CAPosts: 528Member

Best wow expansion yet. lol That part is funny. I've heard that from a couple online game news sources. Adding in pandas was the dumbest idea they've had... in the NA market at least. Glad your chinese fans are happy!

nethervoid - Est. '97
    [UO|EQ|SB|SWG|PS|HZ|EVE|NWN|WoW|VG|DF|SWTOR]
    13k subs YouTube Gaming channel

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh GlasgowPosts: 194Member
    Aren't panda's going extinct because they're too stupid to have sex? and when they do, the females tend to sit on their kids and kill them?
  • NetspookNetspook OsloPosts: 1,503Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Slampig
    Originally posted by mmoDAD

lol

They have said many times one of the mian focuses of this new expansion was reigniting the conflict between Horde and Alliance.

Now look at the ad, see what they did there?

Yeah, so they said. But this "conflict" is hardly visible at all, except for the first couple of quests when entering Pandaria. Most peaceful war ever.

• dzoni87dzoni87 BelgradePosts: 541Member
    Why that babe from Perfect World's ad dont have more revealing outfit? Not the PW ad i am used to :(

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
    Waiting for: Pathfinder Online