Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 - My parting words

1235»

Comments

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Meh, I played GW2 on day 1 with all the bugs present, put a decent amount of time into the game and sure I enjoyed the game for the time I did and sure enough he excitment died off and I stopped playing. But I also knew what I was getting myself into, I read all about the game and what I was going to expect. For what I played, I simply can't understand how it was such a dissapointment that people are actually demanding a refund for it, sure I don't play anymore, but I enjoyed the game for it was and the initial experience, I'm sure I will re-visit it later.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by loeslein

I think GW2 is a mediorce game but next time just say "Your economy sucks and I don't like gear progression." and leave it at that.

They'll get the point a lot better.

And I think it's hilarious Anet is giving refunds for people who have prob played days and days worth of game time lol. 

I think its sad, people abusing stupid laws to fund their owneconnomy, if they could prove the hours he played they would have won before any judge

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Locked thread because it had become nothing but an attack on the OP.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.