Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Shadowbane Ghosts Someday Inherit the Earth?

UdoDUdoD Portland, ORPosts: 15Member

Dark and we wasted stalk the lands with neither food nor water from the c orporate water fountains of Rift or SOTW F2P asshabadasherylands.  And someday we willl fight once again.    (By the way,  can anyone give me a beta key or something to avoid the current asshat naute of MMMORPG,thank you.

• SiveriaSiveria Saint John, New BrunswickPosts: 1,200Member Uncommon

I wish you luck in this, these solo based rush to cap then waste time raiding mmo's probally won't go away till wow dies. I mean if raiding in this games served any purpose (like raiding for the best gear to use in pvp, this way even pve people can be on somewhat equil footing gear wise in pvp) Wow used to be like this till blizzard made the dumb-ass decision to seperate pve/pvp gear.

Anyway, yeah, don't really expect any mmo for the next few years to be much diffrent, however one mmo to watch so far is The Repopulation, if they deliver what they promise on the website it might be a mmo worth playing, the first mmo worth playing in a long time.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!