Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Looking at coming back

mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILPosts: 2,467Member Rare

Looking at coming back.  Any cons/pros to this.  I just got the kickstart email, which has got me thinking.  I'm willing to support, because I had a blast terraforming back in the day.  It just had so many flaws and very few people.

Any recommendations?

Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

Comments

• AethaerynAethaeryn Woodstock, ONPosts: 2,367Member Uncommon
    You can log into the trial server for free any time and see what is going on.. . also read the updates section.  It is enough that I might sub for 1 month but would likely take a break after that again.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILPosts: 2,467Member Rare
    Originally posted by Aethaeryn
    You can log into the trial server for free any time and see what is going on.. . also read the updates section.  It is enough that I might sub for 1 month but would likely take a break after that again.

Ah, kk.  Didn't realize they had a test server.  I might have to try that.  I always recommend others do that before committing, so now it makes sense to take a bit of my own medicine.  I'll report what find, as well as ask others to post what they find on the test server.  

I think the game is a good cause, so would like to support it, so if enough of us test it, we may like it, and move it forward.  Of course, I believe in honesty, so if it still sucks, I'm not one to recommend supporting a game, just cauz.... even though I would, in some cases.

Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

• HancakesHancakes flint, MIPosts: 1,045Member
    Originally posted by mgilbrtsn
    Originally posted by Aethaeryn

Ah, kk.  Didn't realize they had a test server.  I might have to try that.  I always recommend others do that before committing, so now it makes sense to take a bit of my own medicine.  I'll report what find, as well as ask others to post what they find on the test server.  

I think the game is a good cause, so would like to support it, so if enough of us test it, we may like it, and move it forward.  Of course, I believe in honesty, so if it still sucks, I'm not one to recommend supporting a game, just cauz.... even though I would, in some cases.

Use the trial server first?