Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Looking at coming back

mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILPosts: 1,702Member Uncommon

Looking at coming back.  Any cons/pros to this.  I just got the kickstart email, which has got me thinking.  I'm willing to support, because I had a blast terraforming back in the day.  It just had so many flaws and very few people.

Any recommendations?

Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

Comments

• AethaerynAethaeryn Kitchener, ONPosts: 1,971Member Uncommon
    You can log into the trial server for free any time and see what is going on.. . also read the updates section.  It is enough that I might sub for 1 month but would likely take a break after that again.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILPosts: 1,702Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Aethaeryn
    You can log into the trial server for free any time and see what is going on.. . also read the updates section.  It is enough that I might sub for 1 month but would likely take a break after that again.

Ah, kk.  Didn't realize they had a test server.  I might have to try that.  I always recommend others do that before committing, so now it makes sense to take a bit of my own medicine.  I'll report what find, as well as ask others to post what they find on the test server.  

I think the game is a good cause, so would like to support it, so if enough of us test it, we may like it, and move it forward.  Of course, I believe in honesty, so if it still sucks, I'm not one to recommend supporting a game, just cauz.... even though I would, in some cases.

Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

• HancakesHancakes flint, MIPosts: 1,045Member
    Originally posted by mgilbrtsn
    Originally posted by Aethaeryn

Ah, kk.  Didn't realize they had a test server.  I might have to try that.  I always recommend others do that before committing, so now it makes sense to take a bit of my own medicine.  I'll report what find, as well as ask others to post what they find on the test server.  

I think the game is a good cause, so would like to support it, so if enough of us test it, we may like it, and move it forward.  Of course, I believe in honesty, so if it still sucks, I'm not one to recommend supporting a game, just cauz.... even though I would, in some cases.

Use the trial server first?