It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I never played during Cata but I heard it wasnt that great and MOP is ok, but some things in this exp kinda annoy me:
1. I know there is always a huge HP/stat increase with every exp, but normal mobs seem to have to much health, thus take longer to defeat them.
2. Dont like how they made feral druids so "squishy" now.
3. The overly asian-theme stereotype of the expansion itself.
4. The million-trillion dailies you got to do (well, I guess you dont have to do)
5. Badge epic gear being blocked by reputation req (thus the forced dailies grind), and so not being able to get decently geared so LFR.
Now, havent played some of the Cata 80+ zones, I do like the questing and lore in those zones and the old world make-over is nice (will miss the old world style though in a way). Havent played the goblin starting zone though. I think Cata might have been better than Wotlk. I heard Cata's heriocs werent steamroll easymode like in Wotlk. MOPs heriocs seem just right. I do the new playable race of panda's are nice but their starting zone annoyed me for some reason. And MOP's pet battle system to me, is kinda pointless but an ok time waster. I think, overall, I would have to say Cata might have been the better exp (between Cata and MOP).
Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.