Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it better to get this on sale for 10 bucks, or get reffered to score some ISK?

ExavusExavus Member Posts: 200

If I get a 21 day trial, and then turn it into a normal account, I pay 20 bucks, and say someone gives me 300mil. Do I get a free month of gametime?

How I'm seeing it right now: 10 bucks gets me the game and a free month

20 bucks gets me the game and 300mil isk, and no free month(is this correct?)

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

Comments

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Just so you know, they don't have to give you 300m ISK. Fact is they probably wont. Once you sub they will just ignore you. Do it at your own risk.

• ExavusExavus Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by majinant

Just so you know, they don't have to give you 300m ISK. Fact is they probably wont. Once you sub they will just ignore you. Do it at your own risk.

Oh, so I could just buy the game for 10 bucks get the free month then spend 15 on a plex if i actually wanted ISK so it's optional and less expensive

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by Exavus

If I get a 21 day trial, and then turn it into a normal account, I pay 20 bucks, and say someone gives me 300mil. Do I get a free month of gametime?How I'm seeing it right now: 10 bucks gets me the game and a free month20 bucks gets me the game and 300mil isk, and no free month(is this correct?)

Nothing is free, EVE online isn't free to play game.

When you subscribe to the game, you pay for 1 month. Paying in in-game or real world currency but you always pay for at least 1 month.

Pretty much. I don't play anymore, but that is how I got scammed when I first started. My own silly fault.
    They were really friendly to me in game for days, then once I subbed they ignored me. There is nothing you can do if they do that since scamming is part of the game.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    Just so you know, a Plex is currently selling for over 500M ISK if you decide to go that route.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Yeah, go that route. Safe and you get 500m. NICE!

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

It warms my heart to see new players bringing the right attitude to EVE.

OP, you will go far.

Give me liberty or give me lasers