Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to claim Queued Quest rewards?

BathnorBathnor Standish, MEPosts: 136Member
Greetings fellow adventurers. I am a new player and have a question. I have 3 unclaimed queued quest rewards and I do not know how to claim them. Can anyone tell me how to claim them? I am tired of seeing the popup about them whenever I finish a quest. Thanks in advance. :)

• muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAPosts: 1,468Member Uncommon
    click on the diamond at the top of your screen.
  • VannorVannor YorkshirePosts: 3,027Member Uncommon
    Yeh, you claim them from anywhere and claim them the same as planar rewards. There's a little bag icon you need to press inside the notification.
  • PhelimReaghPhelimReagh New York, NYPosts: 648Member Uncommon

As was said, on the top of your screen (it's in the upper right no mine) is a 4-pointed star/diamond type thing that blinks a bit, and next to that will be 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, depending upon how many quests rewards you have in the queue (if you have 3, it will say 3/5).

Click on the icon to complete those qeusts and claim the rewards.

• BathnorBathnor Standish, MEPosts: 136Member
    Thanks for the help everyone. I had seen that icon on my screen, but I had always thought it had something to do with the world event as the world event was always under it. I got some nice blue gear and enough experience to gain 2 levels!! I am now level 26 and still a noob lol. Anyways thanks again, and have a happy thanksgiving!!