It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Below are some of the many reasons most of my guild (KotO) and I left this game....
* Discord is corrupt, there's an entire youtube series devoted in showing how. He talks down to people and acts like he's a LGM for Blizz working on a game that doesn't need subs. Bends over for some people and breaks SV policy for others, guy does the game so much harm it's not funny. I made a thread over at MO about this but it was deleted with no reason given as to why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbWDIFJPafU&feature=plcp (It's a 7 part series lol)
* GM's who in direct contradiction with SV stated policy play the game and are alligned with guilds. Herius has been caught scouting for FL and still remains a GM, this was confirmed by both Discord and Theia. I made a thread over at MO about this but it was deleted with no reason given as to why.
* A dev team that only communicates when it wants something. We were screaming out for info and communication regarding the last fail expansion for at least 2 months. Theia was the only person involved with SV who gave us the time of day. Funny enough though the day Donations became a thing Henrik and co became uber active on the boards and happy to talk about anything.... anything that didn't involve exposing cheaters or known exploits that needed fixes. I made a thread over at MO about this but it was deleted with no reason given as to why.
* Constant lying from Henrik himself in regards to content and patches. I'm sure we can all forgive the old "over promise under deiver" policy most mmo devs have but Henrik takes it to a whole new level. We were promised vet rewards "very soon" 2 years ago and finally they just made it into game, vet rewards are capes lol yep capes. I made a thread over at MO about this but it was deleted with no reason given as to why.
* Unprofessionalism redefined. We probably should've known from launch when we signed an EULA copied directly from EVE. Or maybe when a kid used access he was given from Discord to bring the whole server down and gain access to the entire playerbases credit card details ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La9iJyzuOqU ). Or when it became apparent Henrik has no clue what he's doing making an MMO and is only in the position to do so because daddy is throwing money at him. Or when every event run ends in a cluster#@%$ making it pretty clear even devs can't control the crappy game they've created. Or when patches bring more bugs than they fix. Or when every complaint or negative feedback made about the game was put down to "Oh they're just old AQ that are butturt or those trolls from mmorpg who just hate us". I made a thread over at MO about this but it was deleted with no reason given as to why.
Call this thread a butthurt ex MO player if you like, I'm sure most MO fanboys will it's what they do. Google Mortal Online review, it's not just mmorpg or ex KotO or ex AQ members that crap on the game... it's nearly everyone that's ever been unfortunate enough to try it.