Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The reasons most of my guild and I left this game

13»

Comments

• GenadiGenadi Member UncommonPosts: 110
    Originally posted by Biskop
    Originally posted by Genadi
    Originally posted by YojimboBimbo

this thread has gone full retard.  can you fellas take the guild drama somewhere else?  BTW, most "good" players in MO simply exploited or abused prediction.  DF is a different beast buddy, shoddy prediction won't help any of you there.  So go beat chest elsewhere.

Don't stop now, the more they go on the more everyone can see how full of shit they are :) Also gives insight into the few people left playing... err I mean duping in this game.

Most people who frequent these boards know about the state of the remaining community (hackers, cheaters, griefers, some blind fanboys, some bitter zealots, 10 new players and the odd sensible vet still trying to make sense before leaving).

Guild drama can be fun, but in MO's case it's tiresome to read because we all know there is not much of a game to be fight over. When the same 50 people or so migrate between 2-3 active guilds and bitch about their petty little squabbles, it's just pitiful.

Edit: That some posters here come off as 14 year old internet tough guys doesn't help either.

Well said and I take your point.

• GrimmxGrimmx Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Orcork
    I've ONLY been banned one time. That you are stating that i've been banned 2 times just shows how much bullshit and lies you throw out 

Never played MO but this is a classic. :)

• OrcorkOrcork Member Posts: 4
    Regarding the player NoCry, he is not a part of Quad , we fight him several times when we fought FL. You also say that we cried to a GM regarding the koto keep, we didnt give a shit about. We ONLY cared about the PvP, so stop mixing Quad with FL. Stop throwing out shit that you have no clue about or just heard rumours of. I heard rumours that Genadi and Kuthara duped the shit out of the game, it must be true since I heard rumours about it.    Cya in DF if you still are a part of KotO which I don't know depending on my chat with Pockets.
  • GenadiGenadi Member UncommonPosts: 110
    Regarding the player NoCry, he is not a part of Quad , we fight him several times when we fought FL. You also say that we cried to a GM regarding the koto keep, we didnt give a shit about. We ONLY cared about the PvP, so stop mixing Quad with FL. Stop throwing out shit that you have no clue about or just heard rumours of. I heard rumours that Genadi and Kuthara duped the shit out of the game, it must be true since I heard rumours about it.    Cya in DF if you still are a part of KotO which I don't know depending on my chat with Pockets.

That you are stating the above just shows how much bullshit and lies you throw out. See what I did there.

Omgd you talked to Pockets, excuse me while I don't give a shit. As much as you and your newfound cronie have tried to disrail this thread you've only proved my original point further.

• RilmanRilman Member CommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by FORGrike
    @Rilman damn right im going to slag off the scrubs who used hacks and abusing powers, other than them who else have i slagged off? Get of your high horse.

"<[Quad]Grikez> koto was a shit guild"

I could find more but really cba, that should suffice.

I wonder how long before you're saying that about your new 'friends' in quad.

Nice man, real nice, was fun playing with you too 'mate'.

• CaptainObviousCaptainObvious Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I've ONLY been banned one time. That you are stating that i've been banned 2 times just shows how much bullshit and lies you throw out 

'I only cheated once, not twice, so get your facts straight!'

Thats all I read there.. 

• OrcorkOrcork Member Posts: 4
    I got banned for investigation because like 15 of you cryboys reported me, and 5 hours later investigation was done and I was able to play again since I don't cheat. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
  • FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141
    oh look another one of those MO threads.................

This discussion has been closed.