Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] EverQuest: A Testament to EQ's Longevity

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

EverQuest players have a lot to look forward to with the arrival of the game's latest expansion, Rain of fear. We managed to catch up to Lead Designer Adam Bell to talk about RoF. See what he had to say and then join the conversation in the comments.

MMORPG: What is it like to write new material for the game? It has such a rich history.

Adam Bell: That is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.  We get to be creative and create a world for our players to enjoy.  It can be a challenge to keep with all of the history that is part of the game, but it is ultimately rewarding to help add to such a complex world.

Read more of Garrett Fuller's EverQuest: New Expansion a Testament to EQ's Longevity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Having played this gem for over a decade it would be nice to see anew game engine in place. Here's to another 10-15 years EQ!
  • keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

Yeah looking forward to the 28th and with the new broker system it will make a huge diff to me.

Long live EQ

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
         I played EQ hardcore from 2000-05...It felt like it had run its course by the time I left (OoW expansion), but for some reason people keep playing (and paying) for it.......I went back when EQ went f2p and still play casually even today.