Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

A new high in Sci fi 'Halo 4, Forward Unto Dawn'

WhitebeardsWhitebeards TokyoPosts: 778Member

I am not a Halo fan and i have only played first game in series briefly. But ever since Battle Star Galactica was over, i have been searching for something similar. And to my surprise i found it where i least expected it to be.

This 5 part web series is phenomenal. Completely took me by surprise and blew me away. It has peeked my interest in Halo games now and i will buy the new Halo which is tied in with this web series. 

I orderd my dvd hoping that if sales are high, Microsoft might consider doing a movie or a proper Tv series. Because this is 100 times better than all the current crap on TV like 'Revolution'.

It is time for a decent sc-fi series on television once again. So for those who haven't checked it out i highly recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3Y8Ws3plI

Comments

• cheyanecheyane EarthPosts: 3,718Member Rare
    God how did I miss this. I swear there is simply not enough good scifi on TV. Babylon 5 was one of my favourites so was Star Trek .I also liked Battlestar Galactica I like how they brought Richard Hatch back too. My absolute favourite show was Farscape though.