Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A new high in Sci fi 'Halo 4, Forward Unto Dawn'

WhitebeardsWhitebeards TokyoPosts: 778Member

I am not a Halo fan and i have only played first game in series briefly. But ever since Battle Star Galactica was over, i have been searching for something similar. And to my surprise i found it where i least expected it to be.

This 5 part web series is phenomenal. Completely took me by surprise and blew me away. It has peeked my interest in Halo games now and i will buy the new Halo which is tied in with this web series. 

I orderd my dvd hoping that if sales are high, Microsoft might consider doing a movie or a proper Tv series. Because this is 100 times better than all the current crap on TV like 'Revolution'.

It is time for a decent sc-fi series on television once again. So for those who haven't checked it out i highly recommend it.

• cheyanecheyane Rome Posts: 3,022Member Uncommon
    God how did I miss this. I swear there is simply not enough good scifi on TV. Babylon 5 was one of my favourites so was Star Trek .I also liked Battlestar Galactica I like how they brought Richard Hatch back too. My absolute favourite show was Farscape though.

Uploaded with