Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW incredibly anti-social

13»

Comments

• KoreanSoWhatKoreanSoWhat Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by trash656
    The game used to be a very social game way back in the original and burning crusade. Why any website would give MoP a 5/5 rating is beyond me. The game is nothing what it was 5 years ago. But who cares about that, the game is old, and i dont play it anymore. Most of the people who play it now are overly emotional kids, and I don't have time to babysit anymore, I've moved onto better things.

In early days, all MMOs were very social.

Not just social, they were all new, and all were much more exciting and adventurous than these days.

So, communication was mandatory and unquestionable to play them. You had to ask, answer, help and get helps anyway.

And friendship just came along naturally.

No wonder, it was new entertainment at that time, UO, pking, chaosorder, murderers, Everquest, raiding, getting wiped, corpse run,asking mana buff, asking for wizard portal, looking for enchanter, trying, failing, killing dragons, killing giants, they felt real at that time. And then WoW rebuffed them in brilliant way for a few years, and now everything is going down AS EXPECTED.

MMOs are getting old, things are not new anymore. People don't want boring adventures, that's why dungeon finder was invented.

In short, MMO is over, at least for the people who had experienced the early ones.

There are a few companies developing different MMOs attempting to make MMO more enjoyable,

but I am not sure if they will succeed.

I'd say it's time to get over MMOs.